Wednesday, April 9, 2014

KLA Photography


My name is Karol Allen. The purpose of this blog is to introduce myself and my photography. I do not consider myself a professional photographer. This started as a hobby, which means it is something I enjoy doing. I found myself enjoying some of the photos that I was taking. That led me to the decision to upgrade from my Sony Cybershot Pro to a GE Power Pro X550, and eventually to a Nikon D3200 with a 50mm prime lens. Now that you have a little insight on how I got started with photography, I hope you enjoy the images that I  post. 





Contact me:

409-300-0762

 kla709@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/kla709photos

kaya709709




2 comments:

  1. Love your pics. That cake is gorgeous! Keep up the good work. How about a blog post a week? That will keep you busy with your photography and finding different subjects each week!
    Best,
    The Other KA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr. A! I will get started on the photo A week!

      Delete